Plant Seeds: Germinate And Preserve Them

Think about growing your organic vegetable food garden next year and growing for seed too. In the United States, 3% of the population feeds the other 97%! I for one do not want to rely on the 3% to grow my food, nor to provide good seeds for REAL food!

germinating some plant seeds

My plan of action, you ask? Well for now, I’ll get seeds from a good reliable source. I’ll remember to grow some plants for seeds in this year’s garden.

(more…)